b. Personal information we collect
I. Voluntary information:
Is information that you supply us with when you register your account or when you use our website or any of the services sellzo.com.au (Sellzo) provide. We collect, and store this information on our website. Information we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number
- Information about your geographic location through your internet access equipment or devices including the identifier information of your devices. This depends on the settings of your devices or equipment. You do have the ability to deactivate this feature from the settings of you device or equipment.
- From time to time you may provide us with information through social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and the like or any other third party source.
II. Automated Information:
Is information that we collect by the means of our system automatically communicating with your device or equipment whenever you use our website, or services provided through our website or whenever you view content on our website or you make enquiries about products or services through our website. We also collect information sent to us by your equipment or devices whenever you visit our website. Such information includes but is not limited to:
- Third Party information is information that we may collect about you from third part sources we may or may not be affiliated with as permited by the law. We may use this information to enhance your profile or account details with Sellzo.com.au. This information may include but is not limited to:
- Additional contact details
- Device ID
- Additional information about you
c. How we use your personal information
Sellzo.com.au (Sellzo) have your permission to use your personal information for objectives such as:
- To communicate with you in relation to
- Special events
- Items of interest to you
- Improve our services to you
- Optimise the way we market our services to you.
- Grant you access to the website and its related services, subsidiaries and customer service support.
- You also consent that we contact you via electronic mail, telephone, SMS, Social Media, Push notifications when communicating promotions, updates and/or marketing campaigns.
- Where possible we will always use your preferred method of communication.
- To comply with law enforcement agencies and legal requirements.
- To investigate any unlawful activity or activity deemed by us as being inappropriate.
Sharing Information and registration on social media
- Sellzo.com.au (Sellzo) may offer you the facility to:
- login using you Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Share content from Sellzo.com.au (Sellzo) on your social media account and network
Sharing and transferring you personal information to third parties
Sellzo will not sell or solicit your personal information for a third party to use in their marketing to you without your full consent.
- Third parties that you have given consent to obtain your personal information from us.
- Third party entities acting on our behalf when:
- Promoting our services or products to you
- Promoting our website
- Maintaining our website
- Investigating unlawful use of the website, fraud, Security breaches, noncompliance with our tems and conditions or any activity we deem to be suspicious or inappropriate.
- Providing Technical support
- Providing customer support
- Providing marketing strategies.
If your personal information is requested by law enforcement agencies or government bodies as a result of an investigation we are obliged by law to provide it. If your personal information is requested from us by a court order as a result of an investigation we are obliged by law to provide it:
Sellzo.com.au (Sellzo) will place specialist data files on your computer or device known as cookies that allows us to identify you as a user. Cookies also enable us and our third party administrators and marketers to track your activity on our website and measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. Cookies help us promoting to you certain items which may be of interest to you. Cookies are also used to help us improve our services and to enforce the authenticity and security of the content on our website.
e. Storage and retention of your personal information
Should you feel that our resolution is unsatisfactory you have the right to take our complaint to the Privacy regulatory body.
g. Accessing, Updating and changing your personal information
As a sellzo.com.au (Sellzo) account holder or user, it is your responsibility and legal obligation to provide us with correct, accurate and up-to-date information. We will not under any circumstance alter your personal details without your explicit consent. You can update your personal details at any time by either logging into your account and updating your details or by contacting us via our CONTACT PAGE.
h. Your Privacy obligations